This blog was deisgned in order to keep my family and friends informed. I am so blessed to have an abundance of support across the country - so thank you all.

Monday, October 12, 2009

24 hours to go...

In 24 hours I will meet with the surgeon. I am actually excited for this appointment. I am ready to know what the process will be and how things will work (I am sure tomorrow by excitement will turn into utter fear, but for today...)

This weekend was such an uplifting weekend. I had the privilege of singing with three of my dearest friends (Laura, Myra and Patti) for what may be the last time for quit some time. It was so emotional to say the least- but to make the choice to "praise you in this storm", was therapeutic. It is not always easy - but always worth it.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers - tomorrow we will know what at least is next to come. My nerves about telling the girls is them worst part right now.

Love you all -

Stay Tuned!